Part of Columbus Business First’s Business Catalyst Series
Thursday, March 20 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Sparkspace
300 Marconi Blvd, Suite 206 | Columbus, Ohio 43215
The job of a sales manager is simple, to build a team capable of delivering predictable, repeatable growth quarter after quarter, year after year. Unfortunately, only about 6% of all sales managers have had the years of training and coaching required to consistently over achieve in their role.
Mission-Ready Sales Management is a comprehensive program designed to accelerate the formal development of any sales manager regardless of their background, as long as they are ready to change and willing to learn.
During this intensive 5-hour workshop business leaders and sales managers will learn how to:
- Evaluate the upside of any active sales manager.
- Determine when it makes sense to promote a top salesperson into management.
- Develop and practice core competences of a word-class sales manager.
- Evaluate the upside of any active sales team member.
- Determine when it makes sense to invest in, or let go of, under-performers.
- Recruit and develop top salespeople in any industry or economy.
- Build a simple framework for doubling sales that any sales team can live up to.